Friday, 10 June 2016

I love a Brown paper Bag!



I do!!


I love the look and feel of a full brown paper bag..wierd huh?

Probably because of what it seems to stand for in my eyes...natural...friendly...healthy..rustic..

Nothing better that a pile of fruit and veg in a brown paper bag...not plastic!

I'm on an anti plastic rant at mo...trying not to buy in supermarket fruit and veg in plastic...don't think the cashiers like me as i pile loose carrots on conveyor belt!!!

So i decided to try and recreate a paper bag...and the new Affectionately Yours DSP is fantastic for this!

....by the way..have you checked out the new catalogue!!!!

This is what i came up with ...



A tag using the Number of Years stamp set, some dapper Denim ink and ribbon and Crumb Cake cardstock completes the simplicity of this bag..perfect for a couple of nice bottles of smellies.

If you decide to order this month then please use hostess code

JRKKEMYP

to receive a free gift from me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email