Saturday, 28 May 2016

It's a good day to get married!


and no...not me!

A Friend recently asked me to make a special card for some friends 
who were getting married...

She sent me some photos of the invite for colours and style and so i set about designing a card to reflect that.

This is the invite...






and this is my card!






I had to raid my retired and soon to be retired stash for the Pool Party glitter ribbon, only available until end May...a long retired stamp set called Loving Thoughts and Flowering Flourishes, current Grateful Bunch stamp set,  some vellum,  soon to be retired curvy corner trio punch and soon to be retired silver fancy vellum..there is a lot of great products going at the end of May so get your orders in before they are gone forever....

If you do decide to order don't forget to use hostess code FFZWCHBC.

enjoy
Joyce
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email